Inchcape Australia, a national automotive and retail parent group including Subaru Australia, Subaru New Zealand, Trivett and more, engaged my team when I was working at Tquila ANZ, to create a custom Salesforce platform for dozens of dealerships across the country.
- Gain an understanding of the business processes in the dealerships from sales, service, financing, and delivery employees throughout the lifecycle of a customers car buying journey.
- Bring the entire project team on the journey of a user-focused approach to agile development
- Lead requirements-gathering workshops with project stakeholders
- Conducted user research through contextual, in-situ observation and interviews in dealerships with each user types – receptionists, sales people, business managers, finance managers, etc.
- Designed user interface wireframes within platform constraints
- Worked with development team to outline strategy for user experience with complex system integrations
- High level experience design and interactions
- Custom Salesforce development requirements for key pages
- UX and agile development roadmap including user stories and prioritised backlog of features
See full prototypes at c87nls.axshare.com